Oct 11, 2010

Click.

There was a time when I really loved fashion much. It felt like I was more alive in it. Trying every new stuff I desired to have. But now, the latest fad i enjoy to do is taking some photos and then editing it. I'm just an amateur. I don't know what are the right rules of capturing a picture. I know nothing about the composition or whatever. But who cares? Because I don't care. I just want to share it with you, you, and you. Just enjoy. No offense ;)


some say that good shoes will bring you to a good place too. and here I am with my fave shoes. i love the colour. pink nubuck.


this is the picture of my best friends. dyah, dini, rani. love you sweeties.


i love those logs.


narcissism :P


look at the vintage car. feels like living in 80's era.




much love,
Niken

3 comments:

Fajar Ahmad said...

I love it! People don't care about the rule, they bend it. Hahah

Fajar Ahmad said...

I love those picts btw.. I'm always ready to be your talent.. LOL

Niken Pranita Putri said...

aaaw thank you bobih :)
you're the best!
but my camera is not that expensive. huhu. itu cm iseng2 aja ko boob hhe

Post a Comment