Next recipe I've tried is pancake. Yaaay.. Making pancake is really easy actually as long as you keep the basic rules of making it. Pancake recipe is just the same like making crepes, the different lies in the consistency of the dough. Pancake dough is heavier and thicker than crepes.
1. 200 gr wheat flour
2. 1 teaspoon baking powder
3. A pinch of salt
4. 2 eggs
5. 250 ml full cream milk
6. 2 teaspoons sugar
7. 1/2 tablespoon of butter (melt it)
1. First bowl: mix the flour, salt, and baking powder well, set aside.
2. Second bowl: Separate the white egg and the yolk, mix the yolk with sugar and milk, stir for a while then pour the melted butter into it.
3. Make a hole in the first bowl and add the mixture from the second bowl into it, stir gently till the flour doesn't look lumpy.
4. Third bowl: beat the white egg till stiff and fluffy.
5. Add the white eggs into the dough using folding technique (the technique which is used by gently stirring/lifting the dough from the bottom to the top repeatedly with spatula). Notes: stir until the bubbly effect from the white egg appears on the dough but don't make it too long, because this bubbly effect will make the pancake fluffy later on.
6. Prepare the pan, use low heat, if it is hot enough pour the dough with ladle so that it'll make a perfect circle shape. Notes: no need to cook the pancake with oil or butter in order to make it beautifully brownie on the top.
7. Serve with anything you like on the top of the pancake as the topping, here I used ice cream, oreo, and condensed milk.