Jan 18, 2011

Ruang Rupa Fest



Ruang Rupa Fest is a the 10th anniversary of Ruang Rupa and also as the premiere launch of Ruru Records. This fest was held at Galeri Nasional. I went there to see my fave band, Efek Rumah Kaca. Efek Rumah Kaca was performing at this event. Unfortunatelly I didn't take any pict with my pocket camera. I only took it with my phone. So maybe the quality isn't good at all. Here it is, Cholil Mahmud and friends.



I also watched Sir Dandy's performance at that event. He is sooo funny I almost die laughing because of him haha. I don't know why I love his words that he said in front of the audience. He just simply said it but strictly went to the point. He said that,

"Jangan takut kalo mau buat band. Karna ga semua orang suka musik bagus" -- Sir Dandy

Hahaha. Very sarcastic for those stereotypes daily music in the morning. You got the style, Sir! Love it :)





Salaam,
Niken

0 comments:

Post a Comment